BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pilot


Michael Scott:


- Am I going to tell them? No, I don't see the point of that. As a doctor you would not tell a patient if they had cancer.


- Thank you very much sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar... Oh. I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry. My mistake... That was a woman I was talking to. She has a very low voice. Probably a smoker.


- My proudest moment here was not when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No no no. I was a young Guatamalan guy, first job in the counrty, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me, and said, 'Mr. Scott, will you be, the Godfather of my child?' Wow... Wow. Didn't work out in the end. We had to let him go. He sucked.



Dwight:


- One word, two syllables: Demarcaiton.



0 comments: