BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Fire






Dwight:- Michael is in there evaluating the temp. he hasnt evaluated me in years



Ryan: - I want to stanrt my own business



Michael- that is rediculous




Michael- there are ten rules in business... number one... you need to play to win, but you also win to play.... and I'll give you the rest of the ten at lunch




Michael- I know they say women and children first, but we do not employ children, and women are equal... so if I let them out first... I have a lawsuit on my hands.




Dwight: Get out STAT- STAT means now!




- Great response time. listen up... I have some theories.






Angela- ya I would bring the DaVinchi Dode- so I can burn the DaVinchi Code



Dwight: Thats going to keep you warm for about 7 seconds.


Michael-you know who else didnt go to business school- Lebron James, Tracy McGrady...


Jim- All time Favorite Movie?

Dwight: The Crow


Jim: Come on Dwight... Use Words


Pam: You know what Ryan probably thinks... I wish I was a volunteer Sheriffs Deputy on the weekends.


Dwight: I wish the war goes on forever, and ryan gets drafted.
Dwight: RYAN STARTED THE FIRE... it was always burning since the world was turning... blablablabla... Marlyn Monroe... blablabla... Richard Nixon
Michael- Ryan is book smart. and I am street smart and book smart.


















0 comments: