BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Diversity Day


Jim: Thanks Dwight

Dwight: retaliation. Tit for tit.

Jim: that is not eh ewpression.

Dwight: Well it should be.


Michael:


- This, is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell outa here.


Pam: if i have to do this, based on stereotypes that are totally untrue and I do not agree with, you would maybe not be a very good driver.


Dwight: oh man, Am I a Woman?


Oscar: both my parents were born in Mexico, and they moved to the United States a year before I was born, so I grew up in the United States... my parents were Mexican.

Michael: Wow, this a great story. That's the American Dream right there, right? um, let me ask you, is there a term besides 'Mexican that you prefer? Something less offensive?


Kevin: hey

Angela: hey

Kevin: you wanna go to the beach?

Angea: sure

Kevin: you wanna get high?

Angela: No

Kevin: I think you do, mon.

0 comments: