BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Office Olympics


Michael:


Back in olden days they wouldnt even let you vote if you didnt own land. And they would throw you in the stalks and humiliate you.


Michael- "this ist about work, its personal."

Dwight:- "So your taking a personal day."
Dwight:

-"maybe they should bring them back, there would be less trouble makers."


- "He's like motzart, and I'm like Motzarts friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassedy and he's like Motzart. If you mess with Motzart, you're going to get a bullet in your head. Courtesy of Butch Cassedy.


- Dwight: "Check it out... Terminator"

- Michael: "I do not understand what you spend your money one."


- Kevin: we call it hateball... becasue of how much Angela hates it.


Michael- "someday I can see my grandkids learning how to walk out here... put up a tireswing... no, it's this one..."


Dwight:- "No, neighbor throws his wife into the wall. Plasma hits the ground.


-" you know that extra bedroom... if the whole girlfriend thing never works out, thats where the nurse can live... hey look carpenter ants."


-"having a 30 year mortgage is like michael is buying his own coffin. If I were buying my coffin I'd Buy one with thicker walls... so you could'nt hear all the dead people."


-"Question.. where can I put my terrarium? Question... my grandparents left me a large number of armiours... Question.... How are we going to work out the carpool?"


-"Thank Goodness....It was nice of him to offer but I have a house with 9 bedrooms.... my own archery range... but two bathrooms would have been nice... we only have the one. and it's under the porch."


- Michael- "You should grow candy"


0 comments: