BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Fight


Dwight: This is totally unprofessional

Jim: Well, you're the one that lost your desk


Dwight-Hello sensae, its sempie... Dwight. Arigato kogi master...
Jim- Was that your mom.
Dwight- no, I am now assistant sensae.
Jim- Assistant to the sensae?

Dwight: I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew…World War II veteran. My father battled blood pressure and obesity. Different kind of fight.

Pam: Michael tends to procrastinate a bit whenever he has to do work

Jim-Dwight, as sempie, do you think there will be a day when humans and robots, can peacfully coexist?

Dwight:- impossible, the way they are programmed.

Dwight- I am not afraid to make an example of you.

Michael- Hey its the karate kid, the Hilary Swank version.
Dwight: I need to change my emergency contact information from Michael Scott
Ryan: Ok, to what?
Dwight: Just put...The...Hospital. Contact number...just put 911.Michael: He is such a sore loser.

Michael: Look. Dwight is a wuss. When we rented Armageddon, he cried at the end of it.
Dwight: Michael, I told you. That was because it was New Year's Eve, and it started to snow at exactly midnight.

Michael: I've beat up black belts.
Jim: How'd you know they were black belts?
Michael: They told me. After.

Michael: Would I rather be feared or loved? Um, easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

Oscar: Michael, can’t your conversation wait until Monday?
Toby: We want to go home…
Michael: Yeah, well you don’t even have anyone to go home to, Toby.

0 comments: